Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Project 3 was all about translating and exploring the relationship of concept and form. In the animating process, the goal was to enhance the haiku so that it spoke of its content with the powerful addition of motion. I feel that although I had some struggle with the creation of the animation itself, I was able to create a connection between the content of my haiku and the transitions I used, along with the music I chose. The taxonomy book portion of this project was quite a different feat. I enjoyed the fact that we had to create a digital translation of our motifs and a more tactile task, such as this book. I found it invigorating to creates a system that reflects the beauty of the haiku but also has its own identity.